Tuesday, October 1, 2024

BLOG REQUARIMENT

    Blog requariment   

  • I have a Template.
  • My lenguage of the blog is English.
  • I Included Labels on the articles.
  • I have a favicon.
  • I have a post with photos and links.
  • I include an article with a video and one link of the video too.
  • I include also 4-5 links on an article.
  • I Create 3 stable pages with important information: About me, Home, Other blogs,. 
  • No comments are allowed on pages......
  • I put a " HOME" button to the viewers can go home

1 comment:

  1. I like this blog. It contains all that the blog need´s . I am not into cars but i think it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG REQUARIMENT

    Blog requariment     I have a Template. My lenguage of the blog is English. I Included  Labels  on the articles. I have a favicon. I hav...